Who We Are
Desty's mission is to make digital commerce available for everyone. Founded in September 2020, in the midst of the unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic, we see the urgent needs of a great tool for a fast-growing community of people who want to start their own business. Our solution is a digital platform that serves as a single online destination for creators, influencers, and merchants to promote and sell their products. Desty currently offers two products, a landing page generator called Desty Page and Desty Store, a service that allows users to create an online store complimentary to marketplaces.
Our founding team members are all Internet and e-commerce veterans, with extensive experience from well-known Chinese, SEA & US tech companies such as Alibaba, Google, Facebook, Gojek, Lazada, etc. We currently operate HQ offices in both Jakarta and Hangzhou, China.
At Desty, we welcome people of/from all colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions and ages. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Desty is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial product marketing manager who values moving quickly. In this role, you will
- Able to point out challenges from marketing and product parts and address the solution
- Create an overall plan from strategy & implementation based on business data and insights
- Provide evaluation and recommendation in every campaign or activity for further product growth
- Managing the project including setting the target & budget, and tracking the deliverables
- Collaborate with all marketing channels for excellent marketing execution
- Collaborate with Product Team to improve metrics conversion
- Create insights for the Product Team to develop the product from a user 's point of view
- Work closely with the growth team to identify business challenges
- Bachelor's or master degree from a reputable university.
- 4+ years experience in brand, marketing, and/or product marketing required from any fast-paced businesses, e.g. creative agency or digital tech companies.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems, marshals resources, and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Good knowledge in brand building & full marketing mix.
- Demonstrates an ability to adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes.
- Comfortable using data to generate insights for designing campaigns.
- Not afraid to try new things. Can come up with creative ideas and/or elicit creative ideas from others.
- Solid leadership and comfortable working individually or leading a small team.
- Strong project management, organized person, and have strong attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative and communication traits, able to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheet (Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel) and presentation tools (Google Slide, Microsoft PowerPoint).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying